Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 830 The "run" has be "gun"

And we are off! This is the second day of the planned schedule of 33 work days and 33 workouts. The plan is to workout everyday as usual and in addition to that work everyday. I believe I have put myself in position to succeed in this challenge. I feel great and I am psyched for the journey. I also feel fortunate to be in this position.

On July 4TH 2010 we will have completed the journey. After that we will start another run that will get us to Labor Day. I feel confident that I will be successful because prior to May 30TH I had completed a 10 day "run". The run to Labor Day from July 5Th will be a 61 day journey.

Today, I woke up after a good 6 1/2 hour rest. Was on the machine at 550 am the machine was not working properly and I burned only 492 calories in 30 minutes before I got off it and got on another and burned 716 calories in a half hour. I felt normal after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment