Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 857- In an effort to accomplish some goals we must be willing to tear everything down

I was reminded by that thought when I thought about a simple phrase. That simple phrase was boot camp. What is boot camp? I am sure anyone can give you their own meaning of boot camp. My version I am sure will be different than others. When i think of boot camp I do not think of a physical place. My view is strictly from a mental aspect of it.The intention of boot camp is to allow someone to learn and begin practices of another way of life. The way of life I am referring to is a life of accomplishing a goal that allows one to review and determine just what they want to become. A boot camp mentality is usually a huge challenge for most people. I like anyone else will resist change. A boot camp mentality in order for it to be successful has to have massive change. So much so that a revolution in your life has got to take place. Whenever a revolution occurs we can expect a lot activities to take place. There will be some if not a lot of revolt. Your mind is going to be asked to look at things differently. There will be a paradigm shift. There will be a huge revolt there. Your body if your boot camp is set for it will fight very hard to keep everything the same.

I Will continue this discussion later.----

Waking up at 5am allowed me to be on the machine at 530 am. I burned 1381 in the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment