Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 851- When you push yourself very hard you have no idea what can happen

The body and mind have far more potential than we can even imagine. That thought was reinforced to me by my experience while working out this morning. As I have said before there are three areas in the gym I have been going to use the machine I use. To simplify lets just say cool,warm and hot. The temperature is based on the amount of circulation the area gets. In the hot section which is area 2, is where I was today. The machines in that area tend to have more resistance which makes the workout a little more of a challenge. After arriving on the machine at 547 am which is an awesome time I did a1406 calorie burn in the hour which is very good for the hot area.

I must admit today was both a mental and physical challenge I did 704 calories in the first 30 minutes then 702 in the second 30 minutes. Around the 40 minute mark I was thinking about slowing down the pace. Then I got a second wind and stayed strong the rest of the way by just sheer effort and desire. What a great almost indescribable feeling washed over me when I was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment