Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 845 A special shout out to all the followers of this blog!

Read t his and you will begin to be healthy. Of course that is not to say that you are not already healthy. In conversation yesterday I was reminded of the way I eat, sleep and workout. A I explained myself I thought, " who is this guy?" He does what? He thinks like that? Why?

Here is my routine in a nutshell. Up @ 5:30 am, workout,work, eat and sleep. Up @ 5:30 am, workout,work, eat and sleep. Up @ 530 am....... Get the picture? My world is devote to one word - BEING HEALTHY-
I have workout ( 60 minutes of strenuous cardiovascular exercise everyday for the last 845 days. I eat only food that I believe is healthy. I eat oatmeal everyday with cinnamon. I drink OJ with calcium and seltzer everyday. I take vitamins- 1) for antioxidants 2) vitamin C. I love being in motion. I do not really enjoy sitting. I work very hard at keeping a positive attitude. I blog everyday. I love to compete and learn.

Today I burned more calories in the last 5 minute interval; than any other five minute interval within the hour I worked out. By burning that amount of calories I was able to beat the 1400 mark I was determined to beat. Today I burned 1401 calories in the hour.

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment