Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 834- The journey began on 818

It is simple to identify where we are. The toil was added on May 20 TH 2010. When my body was in a certain shape and was being asked to engage in different activity. On day 830 the challenge became a little more intense. As for the sake of defining the exercise we will call it light to medium lifting of product.


Its okay, I welcome the challenge. I look forward the coming days . This will be a good Saturday and Sunday of steady work. The workout will be maneuvered around the work. Today, the game plan is workout from 7am to 8am get home shower and dress by 845 am then go to work. I will be bringing my breakfast with me. As I will not have time to dine at home.

To quote INVINCIBLE- "I am doing good, a few bumps and bruises but, I am okay." As he answers with a smile.
Put me down for 1420 in 60 on this glorious day. Oh yeah, area one.

No comments:

Post a Comment