Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 858 - It is great when "the flow" comes back!

I know I have talked about the flow before. The flow is a special feeling I get when the work out comes easy and leaves me with a feeling of flowing. Things just seem to mesh.To offer more insight of this feeling pretend you are running then of a sudden you are flying. Wouldn't that be something? Nothing really changes just the resistance and your strength is renewed. You are no longer an object pushing you are just an object moving. I hope you understand my thoughts because if you do I believe it can have a tremendous impact on your motivation to want to get on a good work out program. Perhaps you to can get into the flow I am referring to.

Burned a good 1402 today in area 1 and after it was over today I breathed a sigh and said "that was an easy work out today." Regardless of the fact that I burned 127 calories in the last 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment