Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 829 we have a good challenge on hand

The plan usually is workout, work, home and sleep. With plenty of time for each. Well today the 60 minute workout will be wedged in with a shoe horn. The gym will be available @ 7 am technically and with a strong effort I will be done by 8 am. That leaves 25 minutes to get home shower dress eat and go. It ought to be a fun drive to get it done. Here I go. I figure if I get there very early and wait before the doors to open I will increase my chances of leaving by 825 am---

With a break I got on the machine at 633 am off at 733 am showered and at the pc at 8 am.-WHEW!
The only glitch was the machine was not working properly. According to it I burned only 1260 calories.

Heck, I worked hard so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment