Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 850- We are now 150 days from the big 1K

This is day 21 of the fun run to July 4Th. I feel great. A lady I was working out next to kept saying she was tired. Okay, she convinced me she thought she was tired. I guess she was trying to convince herself she was tired. I wondered how true that statement really was. After all is it no true that fatigue makes cowards of us all. In mind she was not really tired. For one she was working out the blood was flowing and also, if she gave more effort to waking up and less towards thoughts of saying she was tired she would have gotten much more out of the workout.


Today, I burned 1396 in the hour with a very strong finish. At times the machine does not get in line and it does get a good motion going. Such was the case today as I burned only 100 in the first 5 minutes. However in the next 55 minutes I burned 1296. Which is 23.56 number of calories burned per minute. per minute. If you do 23,56 calories a minute for 60 minutes that is a 1414 burn. Which is what I expect to do every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment