Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 847- A long time ago I had this thought...

It was while I was at the gym some 13 years ago and I had decided to start working out again. Some ten years prior I was in awesome shape. Then I decided not get in a work regiment. Big mistake.

It was while I was saying hello to a lady that like me was trying to get back into shape and was feeling the challenge of it. I remember very clearly what it was that I said to her. I said look right now we are going to feel lousy we mind as well try to improve on our lousy feeling. That was it. Since then I have not fallen out of the routine of exercising. I went on and lost weight and have improved my eating habits and increased my intensity of my workouts and the frequency of my workouts.

I guess when I told that person who was about in the same shape as I was I made a proclamation and have stood by it ever since.

Today was great I burned 16 more calories within the hour - 1424 which is second highest of the month and best of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment