Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 841- Today is my 12Th consecutive day of .....

Working at least one eight hour shift and doing a 60 minute cardiovascular workout. The goal is July 4Th. On that day I will have the streak at 33 days. Also, on July 4TH I will get a scheduled break. I must admit Father's Day sounds appealing as a day for a hiatus. That would make it a twenty day run. I will ponder these thoughts.

Right now I am waiting for the gym to open so I can complete the first part of maintaining my 12 day long streak. I feel good! Although I have an unrelated barking shoulder I feel good.

With a good push was able to burn 1415 in the hour! Here is one thing I do not mention every time when I discuss total calories burned. That is the five minute cool down I always give myself. During that time I usually burn an extra 100 calories. I suppose my cool down is about as as intense as most people's workout -HA!

Actually, had some extra time today so, I did some 200 crunches and stretched longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment