Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 856 A sleep in Sunday

My energy was high and my spirits were up as I slept until 630 am. It felt so awesome to just take the liberty of resting in bed for about a half hour while got ready to go to the gym. I was on the machine at 755.Man, how good is that? That is 3 hours later than I usually get on the machine.

My choice of area today was the hot box where in the hour I burned 1380. I used a different machine but I felt awesome while burning the calories.

Here is a question.Witihin the last 30 days, how times have you fully exerted yourself for an entire hour or longer?
Now, if it has been longer than 30 days since, when was the last time you fully exerted yourself for an entire hour?
That is a loaded question because it reveals what kind of physical condition you are in. Asking that question also sheds light on what kind of if any workout program you are on. When you decide on your answer you more than likely have got to look back at your last 30 days of activity.

It is funny there are several large muscles in the human body the heart being one of the largest. Now, it what stand to reason that using it like any muscle is very important to your overall health.

No comments:

Post a Comment