Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 855- I have usually burned about 200 calories by now.

Today is ? Duh, Saturday. Okay what happens on Saturday. Well, based on the last 855/7= 122 or so Saturdays I workout and then go to work. I believe there may be 2 exceptions. The two exceptions were where I just worked out and did not go to work. The routine is set where I start working out around 7 am. I am now on a break. But then again a break is all relative to a period of time from one activity to the next. I still woke up today at 525 am.

Folks during this journey of the last 855 days I have discovered that, the power of a routine, the power of muscle memory and the power of mind conditioning is truly amazing. The bond that has been built is so powerful that it still astonishes me everyday. I know this may sound very obvious but we are all as human beings creates of habit. We all take comfort at some level of repeating the same action over and over. Why? I am not sure but I do feel our minds feel very comfortable when we do something we are good at.

As the time grows near to my usual 7 am work out I will take a break from this post and go to workout. It will be interesting to note if one, I workout in a different area hot,warm or cool and two, if my calorie burn goes up within the hour.

Day 855 and Day 26 are in plain sight here they are and with the good Lord willing here I go!

The answer to question one was yes. The answer to question two was yes. I burned 1414 today in area 1 the cooler section of the gym the one area where there is definitely more circulation than area 2 and little circulation than area 3. I nailed it! I enjoyed the good pace and the fact that it was not as humid today as in the past few days. I also felt better with a little more of a break between workouts. Having started the workout an hour later I felt much stronger.

Let me see, this is day 26 of the 33RD day of the march to the fourth of jew lie!( excuse the southern dwang).
We are 26/33 =79 % of the way there!

Remember, people usually repeat an action they are good at. People are usually good at actions they like to do.
Simple question so what are you good at and what do you like to do? And, the most important question, what is it doing for you? And, the utmost important question are you totally happy with that?

To quote the untouchables- "And thereth endth the lesson" -

No comments:

Post a Comment