Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 797- We are on the back nine of this round

To make it official, we need to complete days 797, 798,799 and 800. With the Good Lord willing, Sunday May 2nd will be Day 800. Strictly from a percentage point of view, we have completed 0.99625 percent of 800 days. Over the last 91 days I have used the arc trainer machine as my only source for completion of my daily 60 minute cardiovascular workout. To be accurate here is an account of the events that has transpired since then.

On Thursday, January 28Th 2010 I started using the arctrainer. That was Day 706. Up to day 717, I had done 722 workouts.So when I needed to do a medical procedure and was not able to workout for 2 days, I used two of my extra five workouts. So when I started Day 719 I had three extra workouts left. However, on Day 736 I did my first 2 workouts in one day while using the arctrainer. so now as of Day 796 I have completed 4 extra workouts for a total of 800 workouts over the last 796 days. So the sentence, I have done more than one 60 minute cardio vascular workout a day over the last 800 days will be accurate after today's workout- With the good Lord willing- AMEN!

In the last 796 days, I have done more than one workout a day.

Put it in the books - Day 797- burned with the right arctrainer machine I burned 1,479 in sixty minutes. There are basically two machines that in my opinion that are similar. The others are vastly different.

No comments:

Post a Comment