Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 793- Trying to be unhealthy is simple and easy

I feel that has got to be about one of simplest and easiest things to.
I say this with conviction because deciding not to have any concern
for what goes in your body is simple. Also, the process of not doing
any excercise for a few days is very simple. Let's face it, sitting
down and eating whatever you can think of is very simple.
Now, some activities are simple but not easy. For instance, it simple
and not complicated to become a millionaire. Is it easy? Not hardly.
But it is simple. All you have to do is find away to accumulate a
million dollars. Once again, simple.

How about trying to be healthy? Is that simple? I say, no. Now I say
it with conviction because for last 800 days or more I have done just
that. It is definitely a complicated matter. If you do not believe me,
try it.

Today, I burned 1,472 calories in 60 minutes while using the arc
trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment