Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 785- TODAY, WE SHED THE VEST

With some deliberation I have decided to do my 60 minutes without the vest. My plan is to be with vest again tomorrow. I am curious if I will feel stronger by doing the 60 minutes sans the vest. After today 800 days will be down to fifteen. So, 785 is what percent of 800? It is a little over 98 %. I am 98 % of the way to 800.

Whew, that went by fast.

It is funny. Some days everything is barking.. Now, I am not one to discuss my ailments so, I will not do it. I was hoping to be a hot knife going through butter but, instead I was a lukewarm knife going through butter. I did burn 1,450 calories though. I did feel great once I finished for it was a true feeling of accomplishment.

With a tough resolve, we take another step towards that magical number 800!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment