Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 779- We have traveled many miles you and I

Yesterday was phenomenal.I felt a little weary but good and definitely satisfied with the amount of calories I burned. Today will be what life is an awesome opportunity to do my best. I got an extra half hour of sleep so I am feeling refreshed. There are many thoughts going through my consciousness right now I am trying to focus them on the workout.

One thought that seems to be inviting me to ponder. How does my body feel after having missed 5 days of abdominal workouts? I have not done an abdominal workout since Day 773.

I suppose I feel fine and I am reminded by a comment I once heard. The comment was by a great performer he said if I miss a day of practice I notice my performance the following day is different.Should I miss three days my critics notice it.When I miss a week my audience notices it.

Something to ponder when we evaluate our daily habits and activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment