Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 790- Ten from 800

Spare me the details, how do you feel? Well, my legs are not quite as sore as the past couple of days. Today, is a little different, I slept a good 6 and one half hours. I am looking forward to the workout. I have that customary question on my mind- I wonder what I got today?

I will say that my curiosity is a little higher than usual.

I feel our bodies need to have a certain flow to them that allows them to feel unencumbered. This flow must be a flow from a great reservoir of faith. This reservoir of faith should be a build up of all of one's belief. Once that build up of belief is acted upon with faith the person will have its flow.

Speaking of flow, I want to go!

I had a lot today I was able to burn 1,475 in 60.It felt awesome as I got stronger and stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment