Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 784- The 16 pound vest is on!

Let us give it a go shall we? Yesterday I was able to do 30 minutes with the vest on. Yesterday, I wore three layers of clothing. Today, I will wear two layers of clothing in an attempt to wear the vest for the entire sixty minutes. Life is all about challenges.

I bring with me today, a feeling of confidence. I expect to accomplish my goal and I have an attitude of gratitude for the opportunity.

As we met up with the 16 pound vest wearer he agreed to answer a few questions.
Q:So, why the vest?
A: The other day I saw it while I was cleaning a room and said,look at all that dust what a shame.After I got the dust off I decided to put it on. I had not worn it in over a year. It felt good to wear it. I had always wanted to use it while riding the life cycle but instead I only used it while doing chores around the house. Then I said I can definitely use it while I am exercising with the arc trainer.So, to answer a minuscule question there is enormous answer.
Q: I know today was Day 2 of the vest how did it go.
A: Great! I was able to keep it on longer than yesterday.
Q: I know you love to keep a close watch on your calorie burn and your overall numbers. How were your numbers today?
A; Great I kept the vest on for 35 minutes, which five more minutes than yesterday. I managed to burn 1,490 calories today.

That is the general gist of the talk. Tomorrow he will see how he feels before he goes in for his Saturday workout which he usually does around 7 am. As now he is undecided on wearing the vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment