Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 789-Barking legs feel great when they are worked

What in God's name are you talking about. Well, think about it what is a barking leg? A barking leg is a leg that lets you know it is there. When my legs started barking I work them. And while I am working them they feel great.

Did you know that fruit tastes the best when you are thirsty? That is my theory. I usually include fruit as one of the first things I taste after my daily cardiovascular workout.

Whenever I feel fatigued I ask my self why. What exactly is my challenge? Am I bored? Exhausted? If I rest will it really help? Or maybe I am just mentally tired. So, to help myself I just take my mind of feeling fatigued.

Any who, it is time for different stuff.

Like a 1,464 burn in 60 for day 789.

No comments:

Post a Comment