Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 788 - Today marks the 313th day in a row I have posted

Yes sir folks I am giving my 313Th consecutive daily burst of thoughts. I had a thought earlier in the day today that is still being entertained in my mind. That thought is a simple one. Winners feel like, they want to do everything that needs to be done to accomplish their goal. Now, the converse of that would be losers,feel like they have to do everything that needs to be done to accomplish their goal.

Okay, let us get to it! If I feel like want to do something I usually do it better than when I feel like I have to do something. I think that is just human nature. Feeling like you want is usually better than feeling like you have to. Ah the wants and the haves, who wins? Based on my observation the feel like wants is definitely losing the battle versus the feeling have tos.

Now think about this, why is it much harder to meet a person who is happy and upbeat about life than it is to meet a person who more laid back and not really upbeat about life?

My thought because they feel like they have to be where they are right now as opposed to feeling like the want to be where they are right now.

Speaking of wanting. I wanted to break a 1,400 calorie burn in one hour and instead I settled for a 1,300 calorie burn in the hour.

Well, either way, I hope you enjoyed my 313Th consecutive daily post!

No comments:

Post a Comment