Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day-778-When one's focus is sharp and backed by determination ...

Day- 778 I must improve my stride
Lately(the last 2 days) I have burned less calories in an hour than I had in the past.
I cannot decide is it the machine or me? I need to either get more of a force going in my stride or just realize that the resistance on the machine has increased. This is now day 72 of using the arc trainer for my cardiovascular 60 minute workout. Although, this is day 778 and over those days I have done 782 60 minute workouts I have also done 706 60 minute workouts on the life cycle. Now, the life cycle riding was pretty steady there was times when I slowed down a little.
I am curious me or the machine ?- Today will be interesting-
I still feel great despite cutting down on my abdominal workout.

Day-778-When one's focus is sharp and backed by determination ...

One can set new levels of performance.
Witness today, I woke up after a very strenuous 4 hours of frenetic activity that was followed by 4 1/2 hours of sleep. Once I shook off the cobwebs I went on to set a personal best of burning 1,510 calories in sixty minutes.
I beat my previous record of burning 1,503 in sixty minutes.
My pace was blistering I burned 759 calories in first thirty minutes which is a calories burn of 1518 per hour. Although I only burned 1,510 I was flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment