Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 771- I have not missed a day since June 19, 2009:Day 483

So the streak of posting is now at 288 straight days. Everyday I have posted some thoughts about my workout.
At 10 am the season of Lent will come to an end then Easter will begin. My God bless all at this holiest of times.

The weather yesterday was warm and very spring like.Temperatures were in the 70's. After completing my record setting calorie burn I worked as we call it in the business "a double." That is where you work two shifts back to back. I was on my feet from 9 in the am until 10 in the pm. To tell the truth it felt good.

I suppose it is good for the living I heard that a fish does not sleep yet, it keeps moving all the time. What an incredible concept. No sleep but still it keeps on swimming.

This streak has served me well, I hope I have served the streak well. God knows I have talked about it enough. At times I feel like I am preaching about it. My purpose for this incessant commenting is to tell the world two valuable things:
1) get on a workout program
2))it is okay to do it daily
3) learn to love your workout and body will thank you

The sun is starting to give it's big push to come up today. It is now 6:13 am. As is my Saturday habit I give myself small rest and then I am back moving again. Some people on the weekend drink like a fish. I, on the other hand move like a fish-

Got moving did a 1,461 calorie burn in 60 minutes. I felt every second of it and it was SWEET! May have been slightly over layered but felt awesome.

Here is a thought, where would the world be today if ...
they did what I did everyday in terms of working out and eating?
In my opinion, the gyms would be much more full and the food economy as we know it would be very different. As I mentioned before, over the last 74 days I have enjoyed a strictly vegan diet with a strong emphasis on no cholesterol. I mean none! It is indeed a challenge to keep this crazy diet in tact.But as i have said many times before I feel great.
It is indeed a challenge to keep this crazy diet in tact. But, as I have said many times before I feel great!

So, maybe my diet is very different but I am really not that interested in changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment