Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 781- Winners do things because they want to

Have you ever felt like you are doing something because you have to? I am sure it is a common thing to have that feeling. I think if you feel like that is the only reason or incentive you have to do something is because you have to it is a poor commentary on your happy meter. Please do not misunderstand we all doing things because we have to. It is just a way of life. But, we do not have to feel like we do things because we have to.



There is a difference because we may have to do things but, we do not have to feel like we have to do things. We do have control over our feelings don't we?



I believe winners, whatever who or they are, have the same have to's but one of the things that separates them from others is they do things because they feel like they want to.
As I ponder my streak I realize that there may be others that have attempted to be on a streak of working everyday,but have stopped. I think wanting to workout have been a good reason for my continuation. Where others may have felt they had to workout and not keep with the routine.

Some people may not have continued their streak because they felt like had to instead of wanting to.

Well, today I wanted to burn 1,500 calories in an hour. Although, I really wanted to I burned 1,496 calories which was still satisfying because for the third day I burned more calories in 60 minutes than I did the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment