Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 796- In inexorable march we head towards May and 800

The truth be told and may the math be accurate, today is the 800Th 60 minute workout in the last 796 days. The big 8 oh oh. When I started this idea I never dreamed it would go this far. It has a life of its own. After all it has a birthday and has stories heck, it has its own book. This blog is set up for it. This blog was started for the comments I have put forward for the last 321 consecutive days. I am sorry did not start this blog at the time I started this streak.

Today the streak revealed some of its age. Way saw someone that I have not seen since Day 400. That is 396 days ago. Whoa!

Put me down for a good 1,390 calories today. I burned 330 calories on one machine in 15 minutes. Then the rest in 45 minutes on another machine.

Irregardless, of any numbers today I felt awesome. After my 60 minutes of exercise I took no break and mowed the lawn for 50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment