Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 1681 Do we do a double? Do we work today?

No,No and No. Oh, two no's were enough. Actually, it is only one no. To summarize No double because I was schedule to meet someone and I slept until 810am the reason I slept 810 is interesting. I set the alarm to 525 am.Are following me?Then when the larm went off I decided since I did not have to be anywhere until 11 am I would sleep until 625 am because I thought I had the alarm already in preset at 625 am.Well I feel back into a blissful sleep only to wake up at 810 am.Much to my surprise as I was waiting for the alarm to go on.It never did. However as I learned earlier my preset of 625 am was not 625 am it was 625 pm!

Hence, the shorter workout.As I arrived at the gym at 925 am.I know 925am is an hour and 15 minutes from the time I woke up. The big question is what did I do for 75 minutes? Now, the real big question is what did I do when I got home from the daily toil yesterday at 620 pm?

Simple, I got into bed to sleep but, I only slept for a few hours then got up and showered and enjoyed Yankee baseball then went to sleep at 1140 pm. Then some 9 hours later I had my longest sleep in about 2 weeks.Can someone please explain to me how I can be more achy after a long sleep than a sorter sleep? Is it the lack of comfort from the mattress?

Anyway I got back on the horse and burn 2400 + calories in an hour for the 39TH time in 40 days.As I burned a good strong 2434 calories in an hour.One again it was an awesome feeling.

did 14 pull ups
  4 minutes of plank
    000 killers
    000 crunches
  000 q's
    000 floors
Weight 185

We work and then sleep and do a double

Day 1682 We go for a double and prepare for the show







.


No comments:

Post a Comment