Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 1663 Back to a regular schedule

As the cooler more refreshing air comes in and the days get shorter on sun light its time to wear three layers as we do our daily hourly cardio workout.This will be the second season that I will choose to workout in non fan conditions and the first season I will wear three layers of clothing while I continue the big streak now at 1663 days and counting and 22 straight days and counting for burning 2400 plus calories per hour.

Today, while I burned 2425 calories in an hour. I wore a t shirt a long sleeved shirt and a heavy sweatshirt and shorts. Perfect, awesome a great challenge at 5 am. Yesterday, on maybe three hours of sleep I did my 2459 calorie burn workout in one hour.Then last night, I was like a person dying to crawl into a restful position as the lack of sleep caught up with me. I went down at 830 pm and awoke at 410 am and got to the gym some 24 hours after I completed my workout from yesterday.

Put me down for 51 pull ups and 5 minutes of plank. 400 killers and 510 crunches and 700 q's and 800 floors. Weight? 184.

Day 1664 Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I am 1664?

No comments:

Post a Comment