Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 1654 Do we do the double?

I am thinking .... not. As we get moving after church we prepare for the show and the morning's activities.Tomorrow, the game plan will be studio then workout then work. As Labor Day is officially celebrated.

I realize all will be a tight squeeze as I shoe horn in an hour workout.

  • 6am - 7 am show
  • 720-30 workout
  • 820-830 leave for work.
Here goes.

No double but, went really hard at the 2400 + mark. Had an excellent pace at 30 minutes and carried it through to a 2449 calorie burn in 60. Today is the 13TH consecutive day I did a workout where I burned 2400 calories or more in sixty minutes. I did 50 pull ups and 7 minutes of plank,with 340 killers and 430 crunches.700 q's and 800 floors.I weighed in AGAIN at 179. Thats is pretty awesome with out doing a double.

The Records:
  • 1654 straight days of doing a sixty minute cardiovascular workout
  • 60 workouts where I did at least 2 hours of cardiovascular workouts
  • 13 straight days of burning 2400 or more calories in an hour 
There in lies the rub. The focus is to keep the focus.Granted, tomorrow will be hectic in the beginning but by staying focused things will go off without a hitch.


Day 1655 Lets do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment