Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 1653 WE go for our 60TH double!

I miss  my old Saturday routine, which I did prior to starting the radio show.The first radio show I did  was Monday June 18Th 2012 a total of  11 weeks.On Mondays, when the show airs I  get up at 3am go to the gyym then atfrom 6 am to 7 am the show is on.. However, on the weekend I have been sleeping in on Sunday and Saturday. In an effort to catch up on sleep I lose during the week.

Today, I will do the gym and then mow the lawn. The weather should be cool enough for an awesome workout! It is now 915 am, I should be done with those two tasks by 1 or 2 pm. I am getting ready!

Monday, since the gym opens at 7 am I cannot go in before the radio show. I will go in the gym just before I go to work

Here we go, two simple tasks!......

A great challenge met.First, we did our 60TH  double by burning 4667 calories in 120 minutes.In the first hour I did burn 2430 calories in an hour for the twelve time in as many days by burning 2400 calories in an hour.. I stretched and weighed in at 179 and headed home to complete the second task which was mowing the lawn I completed those two tasks and now I am resting.

Day 1654 Do we do the double?

No comments:

Post a Comment