Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 1667 we go for 26TH day and our 63RD double.Right?

I slept and rested enough let's do it! Out of work earlier and down to the studio and worked on some recording practices.


Here we go.......

As I walked out of gym after an incredible workout and took deep one deep breath I said out loud "if this is my last breath I will die a happy man!" The weather outside today is so gorgeous and refreshing.

I did my 63RD double I did my 26Th day of burning 2400+ calories per hour I also:

burned 2452 in first sixty
burned 2284 in second sixty
total calories burned in 2 hours 4736

    did 30 pull ups
   4 minutes of plank
    330 killers
    430 crunches
   610 q's
    800 floors

weight 181




It is funny how much of a drop off in calories burned in the first hour as compare to in the second hour.Funny what do you mean by funny do I amuse you? There I was flying along at 4200 calories burned in the first 1 hour and forty five minutes.Then, wham. I burned 536 calories in the last 15 minutes. Still, an awesome work out.


Just received word no work tonight.However, next Saturday will work maybe a double.

Day 1668 is the door open for another double? Do I hear 64 at the door?



No comments:

Post a Comment