Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 1674 I will get more sleep and here comes 33!

Yes ladies and gentlemen it is post time( 630am).Monday through Friday I am usually done with my cardio at this time but, on Saturday and Sunday I do my work out later.


Here goes....

Make it 33 straight days where I burned at least 2400 calories in an hour.Today, I burned 2462 not bad when I had burned 1200 in the first half of the hour.

I  it was Day 706 when I stopped doing my hour workouts on the Life cycle.Now, in the last 968 days I have used the Cybex Arc trainer..I have added to my hourly calorie burn by first burning around 1300 calories an hour and now for the last 33 days 2400 calories an hour.The difference being by adding more weight to the actual weight setting I get more resistance and then burning more calories by increasing my speed.


did 40 pull ups
  7 minutes of plank
    370 killers
    440 crunches
  750 q's
    800 floors
Weight 187

The weight is hard to figure it could a little more muscle mass or it could be just a slower metabolism. I feel like I have been eating more because my appetite has increased. I do not usually stop moving from 4am to 630 pm Monday through Friday.For two years I did not stop for Seven days a week.


Day 1675 Now we go for a double.

No comments:

Post a Comment