Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 1679 We climb to Mount 38!

I thought I had it pinned at 30 minutes but boy, it kept fighting back.Finally nailed it at about 57 minutes that when I knew I had it. I as thinking about fifty for a fe minutess then I was fighting hard just to keep it at 20.

All this may make sense to some but, the bottomline is I as trying to keep the pace to beat 2400 calories burned in an hour.

It takes a lot to do it every day but, dang if it is not a lot of fun!

Do you believe that if your attitude is not up, you can act like it is, until your attitude can get up?


did 43 pull ups
  8 minutes of plank
    360 killers
    450 crunches
  700 q's
    800 floors
Weight 187


How can you work every day and gain weight?

Day 1680 Nice fat number!







No comments:

Post a Comment