Friday, September 2, 2016

The record stands as of Thursday September 1, 2016 Day 972 I have now done 3240 1/2 workouts in the last 3104 days. Eight years and one hundred ninety days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED PLUS DAYS!!!

Wednesday slept 10:15 pm to 3:30 am felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power. Started taking Limbex  have taken 110 tablets so far.( as of this  Friday 3:02 -current dew point 55  No AC!   -  (got on the purple arc trainer 4:30  burned  1025 calories in the 60 minutes . Highlight of the workout? Burning 625 calories in the last 20 minutes. Full disclosure after working 10 plus hours I was cooked. Sleeping only 5 hours or so did not help.



I love the first thing in the am workouts!!

Had little  energy today. But I did the workout anyway!

 thyroid is now at the proper level. As I resumed taking the Levothyroxine.
I have taken 110 tablets of Limbex. 1 bottle down! Working on second bottle. 

Took 2 B 12 lozenges on 9/2/2016

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Hundred  and  eighty one days since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip! (3/4/16)

Day 2178  Daily question for highly determined individuals


Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 
My favorite teacher would tell me right now, I am proud of your accomplishments.
Why did you rate that statement with that number?

No comments:

Post a Comment