Sunday, September 4, 2016

The record stands as of Saturday September 3 2016 Day 974 I have now done 3242 1/2 workouts in the last 3106 days. Eight years and one hundred ninety two days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED PLUS DAYS!!!

Friday  slept 9:15 pm to 3:45 am felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power. Started taking Limbex  have taken 117 tablets so far.( as of this  Sunday 12:20 pm-current dew point 55  No AC!   -  (Full disclosure after working 11 plus hours I was cooked. I arrived home at 4:30 pm I showered got dressed and made to the studio about forty minutes before getting on the air for a two hour radio show. A word about my Saturday record for engaging in workouts before the Saturday 6 pm show which started 10 Saturday's ago. The workouts have not gone as I have hoped 

40% of the past 10 Saturday's I have had no workouts.


I love the first thing in the am workouts!!

Had energy today. 

 thyroid is now at the proper level. As I resumed taking the Levothyroxine.
I have taken 117  tablets of Limbex. 1 bottle down! Working on second bottle. 

Took 2 B 12 lozenges on 9/2/2016

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Hundred  and eighty three  days since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip! (3/4/16)

Day 2180 Daily question for highly determined individuals


Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 
The challenge of doing is believing in what your doing.
Why did you rate that statement with that number?


No comments:

Post a Comment