Monday, September 5, 2016

The record stands as of Monday Labor Day September 5, 2016 Day 976 I have now done 3245 1/2 workouts in the last 3108 days. Eight years and one hundred ninety four days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED PLUS DAYS!!!

Sunday slept 12 pm to 7:45 am felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power. Started taking Limbex  have taken 122  tablets so far.( as of this  Monday 11:33 am current dew point 55  No AC!   -  (Full disclosure:  after working 180 plus days  I now have two days off in consecutive days 

I got on the purple arc trainer @ 9:05 am and burned 3319 calories in the ninety minutes. Highlight of the workout? Burning 1150 calories in the last 30 minutes!


I love the first thing in the am workouts!!

Had  a lot of energy today. 

 thyroid is now at the proper level. As I resumed taking the Levothyroxine.
I have taken 122 tablets of Limbex. 1 bottle down! Working on second bottle. 

Took 2 B 12 lozenges on 9/2/2016

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Hundred  and eighty five  days since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip! (3/4/16)

Day 2182 Daily question for highly determined individuals


Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 
My ability to ask myself the right question at the right time leads to much of my success.
Why did you rate that statement with that number?


No comments:

Post a Comment