Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The record stands as of Wednesday September 7, 2016 Day 978 I have now done 3247 1/2 workouts in the last 3110 days. Eight years and one hundred ninety six days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED PLUS DAYS!!!

Tuesday slept 10:45 pm to 7:35 am felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power. Started taking Limbex  have taken 129 tablets so far.( as of this  Wednesday 5:36 pm current dew point 68 No AC 

I got on the purple arc trainer @ 9:25 am and burned 2306  calories in the sixty  minutes. Highlight of the workout? Burning 1200 calories in the last 30 minutes!
Amazing 1200? That's 40 calories burned per minute! I was so determined to burn 2300 calories in the hour. I burned 806 in the last 20 minutes.
In a thoughtful moment consider this! You a wash cloth is dirty you rinse it out and clean as good as you can. Then it is ready for use again. Today I felt like that wash cloth as I challenge myself second by second. Empty all that was in me in the spirit of renewal?


I love the first thing in the am workouts!!

Had  a lot of energy today. 

 thyroid is now at the proper level. As I resumed taking the Levothyroxine.
I have taken 129  tablets of Limbex. 1 bottle down! Working on second bottle. 

Took 2 B 12 lozenges on 9/2/2016

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Hundred  and eighty seven days since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip! (3/4/16)

Day 2184 Daily question for highly determined individuals


Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 
My enthusiasm is high for my career, I have often felt so fired up that I have had to calm myself before I go to work.
Why did you rate that statement with that number?

No comments:

Post a Comment