Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The record stands as of Monday September 12, 2016 Day 983 I have now done 3252 workouts in the last 3114 days. Eight years and Two hundred one days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED PLUS DAYS!!!

Sunday slept 8:45 pm to 3:45 am felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power. Started taking Limbex  have taken 145 tablets so far.( as of this  Tuesday  4:08 am ) 

Got on the purple arc trainer at 4:35 pm and burned 2111 calories in 60 minutes. Highlight of the workout? Burning 708 calories in the final twenty minutes.Despite the challenge of working from 5 am to 3:30 pm I laced up the sneakers and got on the MACHINE to complete a hard cardio workout of sixty minutes. Ain't that something?


In a thoughtful moment consider this! You  take a wash cloth when it is dirty you rinse it out and clean it as good as you can. Then it is ready for use again.Right?  Today, I felt like that wash cloth as I challenge myself second by second. I emptied all that was in me in the spirit of renewal. Now my body, mind and soul are  refreshed. 

I love the first thing in the am workouts!!!

Today is 15th year since 911 - I was well aware of the danger many of us felt. As it all unfolded it became apparent that this was no accident we attacked on the contiguous states for the first time since the revolutionary war! You could sense the absolute hatred build against the people did these demonic activities.

 thyroid is now at the proper level. As I resumed taking the Levothyroxine.
I have taken 145  tablets of Limbex. 1 bottle down! Working on second bottle. 

Took 2 B 12 lozenges on 9/2/2016

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Hundred  and ninety three days since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip! (3/4/16)


Please soak in some motivation! On this chat on motivation that talks about : Education 

Day 2189  Daily question for highly determined individuals
The two biggest things that I have are my time and what I know. The better I make use of both will determine my destiny.
Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 

Why did you rate that statement with that number?

No comments:

Post a Comment