Sunday, September 11, 2016

The record stands as of Saturday September 10, 2016 Day 981 I have now done 3250 workouts in the last 3112 days. Eight years and one hundred ninety nine days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED PLUS DAYS!!!

Friday  slept pm to 3:45 am felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power. Started taking Limbex  have taken 140 tablets so far.( as of this  Sunday  6:04 am ) 

Got on the purple arc trainer at 2:30  pm and burned 1066 calories in 30 minutes. Highlight of the workout? Burning 724 calories in the final thirty minutes.
In a thoughtful moment consider this! You  take a wash cloth when it is dirty you rinse it out and clean it as good as you can. Then it is ready for use again.Right?  Today, I felt like that wash cloth as I challenge myself second by second. I emptied all that was in me in the spirit of renewal. Now my body, mind and soul are  refreshed. 

I love the first thing in the am workouts!!

Had  a lot of energy today as evidenced  by my working from 5:03 am to 1:35 pm without 
 a break then going to the gym to do a hard thirty minute cardiovascular workout. Then doing a sports talk radio show where I produced and directed and hosted a 2 hour show without a break! 

 thyroid is now at the proper level. As I resumed taking the Levothyroxine.
I have taken 135 tablets of Limbex. 1 bottle down! Working on second bottle. 

Took 2 B 12 lozenges on 9/2/2016

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Hundred  and ninety one days since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip! (3/4/16)


Please soak in some motivation! On this chat on motivation that talks about : Sense of urgency

Day 2187 Daily question for highly determined individuals

My favorite line from the movie the Godfather is "lets do it now while we have the muscle"
Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 

Why did you rate that statement with that number?

No comments:

Post a Comment