Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 1831 Marching towards our 61ST consecutive month

Some days I cannot help but charge on the machine and my work out feels effortless as I burn calories at a rapid pace. Then there are other days where I work harder just to burn an acceptable amount of calories. No matter the challenge is laid in front of each of us everyday we either chose to accept the challenge and take it head on or we refuse it and decide not to workout. I certainly enjoy the choice every day and I pray for the strength and wish to excel at the challenge.

Today I felt great while doing the workout and even better at the completion of it.

burned 2272 in the hour and did the circuit.
36 pullups
140 crunches incline
140 old style crunches
140 new style crunches decline
  5 minutes of plank 3 ways
Ab machine 51
practiced some tai chi
put a weight under stretch cage
Weight 185.6


Day 1832 The best is yet to come

No comments:

Post a Comment