Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 1809 Back to a schedule we established long ago.

After watching the Super Bowl I went down at 1130 got up at 410 then was on the machine at 438. I usually stagger around and turn on the computer and warm up the car.However today I just started moving. I think it is because on Mondays for about half a year I got up at 3 am and was out by 4, so my wiring was all set for that Monday action.

My action was active as while wear heavy sweat pants and three heavy layers I burned 2262 calories in an hour.

40 pullups
110 crunches incline
110 old style crunches
100 new style crunches decline
43 50 lb on the ab machine.
4 minutes of plank 3 ways
Weight 186.0

Felt Go----od! Time is ripe. Winning has many fathers while losing is an orphan.
Go for it!

Day 1810 We are almost at the top of the beanstalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment