Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 1816 Another day in the igloo?

This is really getting to be a challenge by not being able to do my thing. I rode the life cycle from 505 to 645am to keep the streak alive. However, the intensity and the lift was not the same. Did a lot of physical activity yesterday but it was still a lot less than I usually do.Does not seem to be much in the way of progress in clearing the street so we can get out of here. However, nothing is usually as good as it seems nor is it as bad as it seems.

The Day looks the same. I will make the best of it maybe a podcast?
I thought I heard something other than the freezing rain that is now falling.

You would think with all this instant contact we have someone who knows where all the vehicles are right now can just tell us whats happening and what the plans are?
The challenge is simple, where are they and where are the going to be next? Is that too much to ask?


Day 1817 We are working towards five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment