Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 1813 The snow fell, without a break?

As I am posting the snow has been falling for a 10 minutes. I have been up since 410 it is now 803. I wondering if leaving for work is such a grand idea. The forecast is for a Nor easter and the heavy stuff is predicted for later. The accumulations are between 1 to 2 feet of snow. I am scheduled from 9am to 6pm.I need to leave pretty soon to get there because of the conditions.

Well those are the facts I am facing.

I did burn 2335 calories in the hour and I felt fresh and rejuvenated. I hustled around the circuit.

37 pullups
120 crunches incline
120 old style crunches
120 new style crunches decline
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
Weight 187.3


Day 1814  How much snow? I will do a workout. I am scheduled to work all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment