Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 1807 JUST SHOW UP AND FIGHT! JSUAF

 Eighty first double

I sure did today. I am not sure what it is about me I just have to challenge myself. Today, I put heavy sweat pants on a tee shirt a freaking turtle neck sweat shirt and a pull over hooded sweat shirt. I was amazed how much a challenge it was to do the do an hour much less a two hour workout. I must say that the clothes I slipped out of after I burned 4384 calories in 120 minutes were so heavy. I was clearly worn down. However, it felt so incredible so relaxing to complete the challenge. I knew I was in the middle of a great battle. But, I won! I would not and  did quit! I felt and feel great.

I pushed ahead and did a strong circuit

35 pullups
70 crunches incline
80 old style crunches
70 new style crunches decline
32 50 lb on the ab machine.
4 minutes of plank 3 ways
Weight 183.4

Day 1808 I am psyched to challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment