Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 1814 How much snow? I will do a workout. I am scheduled to work all day.

How much snow did we get? Thirty eight inches!That is about three feet of snow. That equals no work. No gym. No going anywhere but out in the driveway and shoveling about 4 hours to dig ourselves half way out. Only halfway as the snow had drifts as high as six feet. Today was a very windy day and cold.
Now, here is a question do we classify shoveling a lot of snow as an activity or an exercise? Technically, that is a cardiovascular workout.Right? After doing it I was not really tired from shoveling, I was freezing more than anything else.

I dragged the life cycle out of the garage and put in in the family room and rode it while wearing 2 1/2 pound ankle weights and while swinging 3 pound weights in each hand. I did that for one hour.

No home circuit. Weight 190.0.

Day 1815 Do we dig out and get the gym?


No comments:

Post a Comment