Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 1821 One week to 5 YEARS!

I answereed the bell at 525 am after going done at 1230 am. Got on the machine at 652.

Had to plan for work so no double today.

Burned 2304 in sixty as I bundled up witha thermal, turtle neck sweat shirt and a pull over hooded sweat shirt. I decide to wear the hood and battled as hard as I could.

Yeesterday's daily toil included a steady diet of shovel snow. As in order to prevent a roof collapse hole were cut into the plastic roof and the snow on the roof was dumped underneath the roof and had to be removed.

Enter me to do the process of moving the snow from under neath th roof and place it in the sunshine. A good workout is what I got to say the least. Followed up that day with a few hours of doing a sports talk radio show and then quick break prior to sleep.

I hustled around the circuit.

32 pullups
60 crunches incline
110 old style crunches
120 new style crunches decline
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
Ab machine 30
Weight 191.4

Day 1822 Do we do our last double for our five year stretch?

No comments:

Post a Comment