Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day1810 We are almost at the top of the beanstalk!

I am learning how to understand human nature better. I workout every day. I spend a lot of my time mediating or thinking about positive thoughts. I fortified with my belief in Jesus Christ as my savior. I wish to be Christlike I challenge myself physically and mentally and spiritually everyday. I really wish to be an example and a motivation to any one that wants to improve themselves. I post this blog everyday in effort to help people realize and improve on their potential. The daily questions I ask for highly determined people are intended to feed the mind with good thoughts for all to read and ponder.

My efforts at my daily toil reflect what is in my heart and mind. I have put myself in the line question because I like to speak in front of people. When I speak in front of people I consider it a privilege and an honor. I believe that speaking in front of people to most is no easy thing. Most to my knowledge have no interest and are quite frankly are very challenged by the task of speaking to people in a group. It is for this reason why when I get my chance to speak I want to let people know what is in my heart.

I feel my message is good and I sincerely wish to motivate anyone that wants to be motivate to improve themselves.

I do believe that in my mind their is always room for improvement. I also believe that there is no person that cannot get better at what they want to do. In life most people will not admit that they need to improve. In life most people have a very hard time with being told or being asked to improve. It is a strong defense mechanism that first denies then revolts and attacks anyone that suggests that they are not living their dream.

That is fine. I know most will reject me and my message when I try to offer any encouragement. Jesus said it best when he said, what profit is without honor in his native town?

Today, I burned 2329 calories in the hour.

40 pullups
120 crunches incline
110 old style crunches
110 new style crunches decline
30 50 lb on the ab machine.
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
Weight 187.6

Day 1811 Scorching towards where want to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment