Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 1828 FIVE YEARS!

How sweet it is! Today, was a bounce back day as yesterday was a good challenge to get moving. However, last night unfortunately the sports talk radio show that I co host was forced to be canceled due to technical difficulties.

The good thing was it enabled me to sleep for a good amount of time before going to the gym. My body responded as I burned 2304 calories in the hour and scooted around the circuit and felt tremendous.

30 pullups
140 crunches incline
140 old style crunches
140 new style crunches decline
  5 minutes of plank 3 ways
Ab machine 32
Weight 186.6

According some, I am not inspirational, however according to others I am. I need to be inspirational to one person. Myself! 

Our bodies can do some amazing things and one of them is longevity of a daily action.

Day 1829 Reading or Brunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment