Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 1712 The day after the storm.

There was some serious fallout from this storm. I have bee without power for while. Oddly enough, I was ready to go to the gym when the power went out at 420 am on Tuesday 10/30/12.Instead of going to the gym which was closed or doing a workout in the dark at home. I decided to go to work. I punched in at 544am and worked right through with no break until 130 pm I was ready to work until two and go home or check to see if the gym had reopened but, I was asked to punch out for lunch.

As fate would have i went to the gym and had reopened I did my workout at 330 pm a great 2449 calorie burn in 60 minutes. I felt awesome I had no power so I showered at the gym and returned to a dark houseI went to bed at 815 pm.

did 40pull ups
  7 minutes of plank sweating like crazy three types I am getting better
    380 killers
    460 crunches
 630 q's
    800 floors
Weight 183

Day 1713 A quick workout turn around will be in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment