Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 1691 as we workout at fitness works.

Well, slight change of plans traq was the venue today. I worked with my sister and brother in law. At a training facility in Avon, Ohio.-

TRAQ Performance Institute where I used a Life Cycle for the first time in over 500 days.

It was a great workout as I was able to challenge myself and worked very hard to burn 750 calories in the hour.Which is rather incredulous when you consider that I was at the highest random level on the machine for one hour. My weight per a different scale was 180.

 A slight stretch but for the second straight day no abdominals and chin up or plank. Tomorrow I do plan on doing an awesome workout.

Day 1692 My goal is to get back to hard cardio and hard circuit and a good stretch!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment