Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 1686 Where are the Yanks heading?

As they win and I witness their next game will be in Texas or in Baltimore they will play the winner of the 1st ever wild card play in game in the history of the MLB. Buoyed last night's excitement I did a great 2410 calorie burn in sixty today despite an extremely active day at the daily toil.

I had less sleep than I should have but I was so excited I could not get to bed. My daily was noteworthy because of how much I did. I "put away" over 40 major appliances. If you know what I mean by put away lets just think about this.. the go on an 8 to 16 foot shelf. I put away 3 pallets of paint.I put away 5 windows.I never took a break except for lunch and I stopped work at 552 pm.

If you read yesterday's blog you can piece together the type of day I had.

Today I felt awesome after the cardiovascular work out and then did;

did 31 pull ups
  8 minutes of plank
    410 killers
    480 crunches
    620 q's
    800 floors
Weight 185


Day 1687 We are going to get some sleep  and wake up refreshed and limber!

No comments:

Post a Comment