Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 1698 I am psyched for the challenge workout then work!

Step one ;done! Burned 2320 know this is the machine I have done about 1000 workouts on. The one I used yesterday was a different one and it easier to get a higher calorie count.Did I just say 1000 wor out on? yeah, in about 950 days.

I am not one to get full of myself I know what I am doing is just a fraction of what millions of others have done. My challenge is to be confident enough to know that what I have done and am doing can help millions of other people. I need to establish some effective way to get that message out.

did 60 pull ups
 5 minutes of plank
    270 killers
    340 crunches
 520 q's
    800 floors
Weight 184


Day 1699 Yesterday, did you help at least one person see the benefit of working out?

No comments:

Post a Comment